Keep next Saturday clear for the LLTKD All Clubs Training Session!
Last year it was a great success, giving children the opportunity to have a fun day of Taekwondo while getting to know students who train at the other LLTKD Clubs.
This year we’re hoping that it will be even better with friends from other clubs joining us.
- When: Saturday 3rd May, 11am – 3pm
- Where: Arc Academy, Bridge road, Wembley, HA9 9AB. Nearest tube station: Wembley Park, Nearest train station: Wembley Stadium
- How much does it cost? An amazing £10!
- What should I bring? Protective equipment (e.g. body armour, shin and forearm guards), Water, a Packed lunch and lots of energy!
Help from senior students very welcome, hope to see you all there!
If you’ve forgotten your pattern, or need some one-step or three-step sparring ideas check out our Technical Training page.
Interested in the meaning of your pattern or your belt? We also have the information on LLTKD and also in the LLTKD Handbook.
The Pre-Dan Grading Seminar and Grading are a little later this year and will be at Tiffin Sports Centre on:
- Seminar – Sunday 1st June
- Grading – Sunday 15th June
Contact one of the Instructors for more information.
Marlborough and TASIS Taekwondo clubs are both off for the Easter break, but don’t worry, training is back on Sunday 27th April at TASIS and Tuesday 29th April at Marlborough.
Quite an interesting article – especially as we have quite a few LLTKD referees now. The photo is also quite interesting…
Refereeing, a change of an era | en.masTaekwondo.com.