LLTKD is run as a community activity for the enjoyment and benefit of all.
Our objectives are to:
- Promote LLTKD and Taekwondo within the local community
- Offer Coaching and Competitive opportunities in Taekwondo
- Ensure a duty of care to all members of LLTKD
- Provide services in a fair way to everyone
- LLTKD is committed to ensuring that equity is incorporated across all aspects of its development and acknowledges and adopts the Sport England definition of Sports Equity.
- LLTKD respects the rights, dignity and worth of every person and will treat everyone equally within the context of their sport, regardless of age, ability, gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexuality or social/economic status.
- LLTKD is committed to everyone having the right to enjoy their sport in an environment free from threat of intimidation, harassment and abuse.
- All club members have a responsibility to oppose discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.
- The Club will deal with any incidence of discriminatory behaviour seriously, according to club disciplinary procedures.
Our Committee Consists of:
Chair: GM Lindsay Lawrence
Vice-Chair: Master Raymond Michael
Secretary: Heena Shah
Treasurer/Memberships: Lindsey Bell
Welfare Officer / Child Protection Officer: Ushma Shah
Events Coordinator: Donston Kitt
If you’d like to get involved or think that you could help out with the club in any way, please let us know!